Employee/Culture: Paradise Home Care is committed to bringing together people of diverse backgrounds in an atmosphere that encourages mutual respect and understanding. The value we place in our employees has led us to be named one of Nevada’s best companies to work for. At Paradise Home Care we realize that our employees, just like our clients, deserve the best possible care and opportunities, because it’s our employees who ensure our clients receive the ultimate care and respect that they deserve. That’s the circle of compassion that we strive for here at Paradise Home Care. That’s what it means to be part of our family, and that’s what it means to touch every life within our community. At Paradise Home Care we know that our goal is to provide the best care imaginable to our clients in an environment that supports our commitment, as well as our desire to learn and grow. That’s why we’ve embarked on a journey towards achieving Magnet status, ensuring our commitment of giving employees the best experience we can offer. Because we know that the greatest thing we can provide to you is the opportunity to succeed. • You as a caregiver are provided with guides and directions designed by healthcare professionals, referring agencies and case workers to supplement their visit and support an interdisciplinary unit integrating compassion and our core values.MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE’S LIFE
Never underestimate the impact you have on others. You’re not going to get an award, and you may not even receive any acknowledgment for what you do, or what you sacrifice. But always remember: you are making a difference in someone’s life every day. That’s what life is all about.
- 3 References
- 2 Step TB test
- Pre-employment Physical
- CPR & First Aid Card
- Background Checks
- DMV Driving Record
- 20 hour Basic Training
- Schedule Flexibility
- Assignment of choice
- Professional Supervision
- Guaranteed Payment of competetive wages
What is a Personal Care Attendant?
Personal Care Attendants provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability and/or other inflictions. Personal Care may include assistance with the activities of daily living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companionship and respite. Personal Care Attendants are responsible for ensuring that service are delivered in a caring and respectful manner, in accordance with Home Care Policies and industry standards.
What are the Required Skills?
- Ability to competently assist clients with their activities of daily living.
- Ability to be aware of other people’s reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Ability to teach others.
- Ability to listen actively.
- Ability to identify problems and determine effective solutions.
- Ability to apply reason and logic to identify strengths and weaknesses of possible solutions.
- Ability to monitor and assess themselves, clients and effectiveness of service.
- Ability to understand written and oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate information orally so others understand.
- Ability to communicate in writing so others understand.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
Paradise Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.