Paradise Home Care is committed to bringing together people of diverse backgrounds in an atmosphere that encourages mutual respect and understanding. The value we place in our employees has led us to be named one of Nevada’s best companies to work for.
At Paradise Home Care we realize that our employees, just like our clients, deserve the best possible care and opportunities, because it’s our employees who ensure our clients receive the ultimate care and respect that they deserve. That’s the circle of compassion that we strive for here at Paradise Home Care. That’s what it means to be part of our family, and that’s what it means to touch every life within our community.
At Paradise Home Care we know that our goal is to provide the best care imaginable to our clients in an environment that supports our commitment, as well as our desire to learn and grow. That’s why we’ve embarked on a journey towards achieving Magnet status, ensuring our commitment of giving employees the best experience we can offer. Because we know that the greatest thing we can provide to you is the opportunity to succeed.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE’S LIFE.
Never underestimate the impact you have on others. You’re not going to get an award, and you may not even receive any acknowledgment for what you do, or what you sacrifice. But always remember: We are making a difference in someone’s life every day. That’s what life is all about
- 3 References
- 2 Step TB test
- Pre-employment Physical
- CPR & First Aid Card
- Background Checks
- State issued ID/Drivers License
- 16 hour Basic Training
- Company sponsored Full Health Insurance Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Company sponsored Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- Guaranteed Payment of competitive wages
- Direct Deposit
- Assignment of choice with Schedule Flexibility
- Paid annual In-Service Trainings & On The Job Training
What are the Required Skills?
- Ability to competently assist clients with their activities of daily living.
- Ability to show care and compassion
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Ability to listen actively.
- Ability to identify problems and determine effective solutions.
- Ability to monitor clients and effectiveness of service.
- Ability to understand and communicate in written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
What is a Personal Care Attendant?
Personal Care Attendants provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability and/or other inflictions. Personal Care may include assistance with the activities of daily living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companionship and respite. Personal Care Attendants are responsible for ensuring that service are delivered in a caring and respectful manner, in accordance with Home Care Policies and industry standards.
You as a caregiver are provided with guides and directions designed by healthcare professionals, referring agencies and case workers to supplement their visit and support an interdisciplinary unit integrating compassion and our core value
Paradise Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.