Paradise Home Care
Paradise Home Care is a private home care agency. We are a company of trained home care professionals committed to a single goal: Quality in-home Care Services.
Paradise Home Care is a multifaceted, fully integrated leading personal care and in-home care services provider for the residents of Clark County in Southern Nevada. Through our dedications and expert staff, we offer a comprehensive range of in-home care services. Paradise Home Care has grown to become one of the best and most trusted non-medical services provider agency in Southern Nevada since its inception in 2001. We were licensed and started full operation in 2004. Our growth and continued success is a testament to the value placed on us by the community we serve and to the talent and dedication of all the employees of Paradise Home Care. Moreover, it serves as a beacon of opportunity for our employees who are just as committed as we are to making a real difference in the lives our seniors in providing quality care. We are proud to honor a tradition of providing the best care to clients from all walks of life and touching every life in the communities we serve-including ours. We are fully staffed with knowledgeable and trained employees for home visits and other non medical personal care and in-home care services. All of our employees are bonded and insured and only get hired after undergoing strict background check & investigation with a clean record from the Department of Public Safety and FBI, and go through our intensive training and orientation program to meet our highest hiring standards.
We bring to your home a complete range of professional and support services. All of our services are provided under the direct guidance and supervision by a registered nurse and social workers and case managers from various states, local government agencies, social services, non-profit organizations and different business entities including insurance companies.
We are licensed by the State of Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Nevada Division of Public Health and Behavioral Services PCA & ISO certified by the Bureau of Health Care Quality & Compliance. We are also contracted by Division of Health Care Financing & Policy Nevada Medicaid Personal Care Services Program; by Nevada Medicaid The Waiver for Persons with Physical Disabilities (PD) and The Waiver for the Frail Elderly (FE) Attendant Care & Homemaker Program; VA Home HealthCare Programs to insure quality service is obtained for all patients needs in the Greater Las Vegas area including most Clark County regions.
As a part of network of professional healthcare providers, we have a nurse and supervisory staff with over 20 years of experience in a home care agency, training all of our caregivers (Personal Care Aides – PCA’s and Certified Nurses Aids -CNA’s).
Paradise Home Care is dedicated to bringing quality home care services to our clients through services that deliver compassionate care and quality life style in their own homes.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respect & Dignity
- The Highest Professional Standards
- Well trained compassionate and dedicated care givers
- Teamwork and Trust
- Pride in our work and company
Goals & Objectives
- We ensure you receive appropriate assessment services in a timely manner.
- We guarantee the highest standard of in-home living, independence and dignity.
- We expand home care choices for those with temporary or chronic personal care needs to reduce the effects of illness, accidents or disabilities and thus help restore maximum mobility & function.
- We assure quality services to our clients by creating strategic alliance with various private and public agencies.
- We deliver exceptional customer service and exceed expectations.
- Paradise Home Care is committed to bringing together people of diverse backgrounds in an atmosphere that encourages mutual respect and understanding.
- Our caregivers are provided with guides and directions designed by healthcare professionals, referring agencies and case workers to supplement their visit and support an interdisciplinary unit integrating compassion and our core values.
- Our home care service program draws upon the universal appeal of in home-care service that promote good health and emotional well being to maintain independence with quality life-style.
Hours of Operation:
Office Hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, Closed Saturday & Sunday. We have on-call personnel weekends & nights. Our phones are answered 24/7
We provide services at hourly, daily live-in, or at a flat weekly rate to serve our clients varying care needs.
List of Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Ethiopian. Our service is available 7 days a week, and on as-needed basis.
What Makes Us Unique?
Paradise Home Care is committed to bringing together people of diverse backgrounds in an atmosphere that encourages mutual respect and understanding.
Our caregivers are provided with guides and directions designed by healthcare professionals, referring agencies and case workers to supplement their visit and support an interdisciplinary unit integrating compassion and our core values.
- The value we place in our employees has led us to be named one of Southern Nevada’s best companies to work for.
- At Paradise Home Care, we realize that our employees, just like our clients, deserve the best possible care and opportunities, because it’s our employees who ensure our clients receive the ultimate care and respect that they deserve. That’s the circle of compassion that we strive for here at Paradise Home Care. That’s what it means to be part of our family, and that’s what it means to touch every life within our community.
- At Paradise Home Care we know that our goal is to provide the best care imaginable to our clients in an environment that supports our commitment, as well as our desire to learn and grow. That’s why we’ve embarked on a journey towards ensuring our commitment of giving employees the best experience we can offer. Because we know that the greatest thing we can provide to you is the opportunity to succeed.
Paradise Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.